Saturday, February 13, 2010

Case Solved



It took me a few days but I finally got Frankie on the phone and come to find out the empty liquor bottles were for someone else. I reminded him however if the mood ever struck him again to hand out liquor bottles to make sure they were full the next time.

They were actually for someone else. Moab is a very "cowboy and Indians" type of town. All around here John Wayne and Glen Ford made a few westerns and Thelma and Louise was filmed right in Moab and many more movies that I can't remember right now. So there is a photo store here that tourists can go to to dress up in Western attire and have their picture taken and made into a wanted poster. So the liquor bottles are props.

On to other things....lets see...the snow is melting and the sun is shining. The whole town is much busier as the tourist season begins. This month we have a few things going on such as a car show and Cowboy Poetry (don't ask).

I will be heading up to Salt Lake City this weekend to see Jess and just get away for a bit. I am sure there will be stories as a result of my trip that I will love to share

No comments:

Post a Comment