Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New post

Everything I want to say I just said in my other blog. If you want to know whats going on just got to

www.moorefuninplanetutah.blogspot.com

It explains a lot and perhaps sheds too much light on my brain while I fight addiction at this time. I also would go into other things more here but its that time of the morning when I have to turn off the computer, fix myself up so I don't scare anybody and act like an adult and go to work. I don't want to but I'm not alone...nobody likes to do what I must now do. So I say ADIEU (sp?) and I will leave you with this thought...........


"Each individual has an opportunity to make a difference"
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

But this reminds me of the next topic I must share with you. My new healing sanctuary for animals. Its wacky and awesome. Until then ......

No comments:

Post a Comment