Sunday, April 19, 2009

Intuitive Energy and Healing Workshop

I was going to write about this in my other blog (the tame one) but I decided against it because once again some people may be uncertain about the things I talk about in this post. Its a Lisa perhaps I will keep hidden from many because of their lack of understanding. But the real Lisa...the Unleashed Lisa doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks and shes just thrilled she had a life changing weekend.
First of all this woman, Timmilyn, was found by my doctor who had a reading done as a gift from her father. My Doctor is also my dear friend I have come to find out and shes also a beautiful artist in nature photography. www.annaday.com
Timmilyn was invited down to give a work shop because she had changed Anna's life and she thought she could help people here. www.timmilynmoller.com

Basically what I found out and put together was this:
Everyone has the ability to see things or be gifted in other ways. Before the rise of Christianity most people lived extremely close to nature incorporating it and all its signs into their everyday life. They had no choice. Technology was very limited then as you know. They lived right with nature and used descriptive myths to help illustrate their beliefs. These are known as the pagan religions or natural religions but they are also all the old Oral Traditions passed down from one generation to the next.
Once the Roman Emperor discovered he would be able to control the masses if he just joined them instead of fighting the Christians. Many pagan rituals and ceremonies and beliefs were incorporated into the new christian religion this emperor decided to keep it all organized he'd gather all the great scholars of the time and these scholars would write the official Christian Bible. Some things were omitted completely. Many of these omitted ancient scrolls have been since discovered and Christianity is once again going through a bit of a flux.
Many people that have read these old scrolls believe these are the true words of Christ and that the bible written at the Nicene meeting was really just the words of man. I believe both are true and correct if you just read what was meant to be conveyed instead of the literal belief. However that is neither here nor there...that is why I have titled myself a Buddhist Christian. I believe in Christ but I believe in the Christ I knew studied in the East before he turned 30.
Now my point to all this is....this time of flux has seen a renewal of eastern medicine and the renewal of a more natural religion.
This woman basically said we are all capable of the special gifts and sights and knowledge that we all have. Its like a muscle that never gets worked...it shrivels away and does nothing but if you start working that muscle eventually it comes back strong. That is our 6th sense...our intuition. How many of us has heard the little voice inside that warns you not to do something but you go ahead and do it and always regret it. That is our sight, our gift etc....everyone is different but we all have the ability to tap into our intuition more than you can ever know. It was proven to me and I can do it. I learned all these wonderful meditations that bring on these answers for you and they are always right and true. Like I said it was life changing and I will of course answer any specific questions but I will leave it there. Just know I studied the auras, chakras, spiral healing, meditating, and many other things this weekend and I feel so peaceful and serene and enlightened. I feel as if I have walked out of a thick fog and can finally see what I knew was there. My psychic abilities are especially strong around animals which I've always known and today through a series of really weird events I know exactly what I need to do with my life...what a fucking relief you have no idea!!! it will take me a few years but that's okay...I will be finally working towards a goal that I have been searching for my whole life. I also am getting to know me and all of a sudden I am not concerned how people see me. Its out of my hands...but the more true I am to myself the more true I can be to everyone.

Thanks for listening and I can handle mild ribbing...lets just not get nasty!! ;-)

I am thankful for myself
I am thankful for the answers I found this weekend
I am thankful for all the new friends I have made

People who judge me harshly suck
People who hurt others suck
People who ridicule others when they don't understand something suck

No comments:

Post a Comment