Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let me rephrase.....

I got up this morning and read my blog and I have to say I was very grouchy and I don't think I was being entirely fair to ol' W. Do not mistake this for a retraction....absolutely not...I stand by what I said however I will say that while George was the leader we were not attacked again. That's huge!! So I will take my hat of to him for that. You have to understand, its not like I am a die hard democrat that HATES all republicans. No No. I loved Ronald Reagan and Bush Sr was okay in my book. I also want to point out my problem with George W began with SNL. Every time I'd tune in to one of his speeches for 1 I had a hard time following what the hell he was saying with his made up words and all (I bet his speech writing staff cringed every time he got in front of a camera) but 2 every time I saw him all I could see was Will Farrell. How can I expect to take this guy seriously. Most of the time I was just rotflmao. So yeah....I thought he was an ass for sure but I will give the man props where they are due.

I am doing way better today...have no idea why...maybe because its my Friday. I am not at all ready for Easter. I just put it together that its this weekend.

I will post some more fun later. Until then have a great day.



lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment