Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Long Year

I haven't written in awhile and that is because its been a difficult year. I am trying to get a new business off the ground and finally moved it to my house Oct. 22, 2010. The first year went pretty well and hopefully things will only get better. However on top of trying to make my business a success I am working on a new relationship and remodel a house and all the while take care of my parents that live an hour and a half away. Their health is failing miserably. I am watching my parents get worse and worse on an almost daily basis and even I am shocked. Needless to say I am back on prozac and I battle with depression because I feel like I am failing at every thing. I can't focus on just one project. I am spread so thin so I feel like every thing I do is half ass.

Not much pictures to share right now. I just need to vent my fears and frustrations or I will lose my mind.

I feel so alone and so helpless and hopeless.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment